Geiser vs Eibach vs Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Leftsidej

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks @Leftsidej! I’m digging the bronze too. I’ve been doing black wheels so long it’s kinda refreshing to have something different. The raptor is the perfect platform for bronze wheels IMO

i couldn’t agree anymore! Are those ridge grapplers on there? If so, how are they compared to the KO2s?

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the install process the same for the 2019 raptors, the same as the 2017-18 raptors ,or is the disassembly of the 2019 shock different .

I had a shop install my Geiser springs, but they said it was the same process as when they did it on my 2017 except having to deal with the electrical components/connectors on the 2019 shocks.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i couldn’t agree anymore! Are those ridge grapplers on there? If so, how are they compared to the KO2s?

yes, they are ridge grapplers. I have then on my F-250 and love them. I only drove them from the tire shop to my off road shop to install the Eibachs, so I only have about 10 miles on them. I’ll let you know after the weekend. I should put on about 100 miles or so as I might be heading to LA. So far they seem fine.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes 1.7 in the front .
I built aluminum blocks as not jumping and didn’t want to screw with add a leaf or changing out the springs completely.
No problems at all so far .

What height did you make the block? No issues with axle wrap or hop?

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1.75 inch block in the rear . You will have more wrap but for my driving style I won’t have any trouble.

Got it. How high is the factory block in the rear? Was expecting your answer to be higher lol but don’t know how high the oem block is? I was of installing the KHC torque arm to help the wrap/hop.

2017svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it. How high is the factory block in the rear? Was expecting your answer to be higher lol but don’t know how high the oem block is? I was of installing the KHC torque arm to help the wrap/hop.

e0f64eff6de7495fdb810019c13fff07.jpg
Just snapped a pic .
I think the factory one is 2 3/4 if I remember right .