Geiser vs Eibach vs Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Leftsidej

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibachs are produced at a massive quantity in a huge warehouse. Geisers only make several a batch.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a set of eibach to level my 2019 raptor. I’m getting them installed this week along with a set of 17” venomrex 602s. I’m debating between 35x12.5 or 37x12.5 ridge grapplers. I love the way the 37s look, and wanted to know if anyone is running a similar set up with good results. I don’t mind trimming the liners, but that’s the extent of the work I want to do to fit them. For now I’ll be on the stock rear suspension, but will likely upgrade to deavers in the spring.

I will be doing mild off roading (no jumping)

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post some pictures after. I want to do exactly the same thing with the same tires.

I purchased a set of eibach to level my 2019 raptor. I’m getting them installed this week along with a set of 17” venomrex 602s. I’m debating between 35x12.5 or 37x12.5 ridge grapplers. I love the way the 37s look, and wanted to know if anyone is running a similar set up with good results. I don’t mind trimming the liners, but that’s the extent of the work I want to do to fit them. For now I’ll be on the stock rear suspension, but will likely upgrade to deavers in the spring.

I will be doing mild off roading (no jumping)

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post some pictures after. I want to do exactly the same thing with the same tires.

not sure I’m going to do 37s or not. At this point, I’ll probably go 35s unless someone can chime in here with a sucess story running 37s on Eibach.

OP
OP
Leftsidej

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure I’m going to do 37s or not. At this point, I’ll probably go 35s unless someone can chime in here with a sucess story running 37s on Eibach.

I've wanted to go to 37s as well. Believe with Eibachs you still need some minor trimming, which is scary.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I would have a hard time whacking the shit out of my wheels wells on a brand new raptor just to fit some bigger tires in there. Just my opinion

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I would have a hard time whacking the shit out of my wheels wells on a brand new raptor just to fit some bigger tires in there. Just my opinion

yeah, not looking to whack the shit out of my wheel wells. I don’t mind trimming a small amount of plastic off the lower corner, but that’s really as far as I want to go.

I’m getting the tires installed tomorrow and have not heard from anyone with my set up on 37s so I’m just going to do 35s at this point.

OP
OP
Leftsidej

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, not looking to whack the shit out of my wheel wells. I don’t mind trimming a small amount of plastic off the lower corner, but that’s really as far as I want to go.

I’m getting the tires installed tomorrow and have not heard from anyone with my set up on 37s so I’m just going to do 35s at this point.

Ask the shop how much trimming would be required to stuff 37s. I don’t think it would be much with eibachs.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask the shop how much trimming would be required to stuff 37s. I don’t think it would be much with eibachs.

So I had the tire shop test for a 37 on the front and it was only going to rub on the inner fender liner. A little trimming would have been all that was needed. With that, I still ended up going with 35s. The only reason is because I wanted to be able to use my factory spare tire location and the 37 would not fit. The 37s looked really good, but I chose practicality over looks this time around.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had the tire shop test for a 37 on the front and it was only going to rub on the inner fender liner. A little trimming would have been all that was needed. With that, I still ended up going with 35s. The only reason is because I wanted to be able to use my factory spare tire location and the 37 would not fit. The 37s looked really good, but I chose practicality over looks this time around.

2AB04FBD-31DA-4046-A4DE-A3E43ADA3865.jpeg

19802A9D-1FBB-4EAE-B4BD-E916992602DC.jpeg

2783E7DF-C23C-4584-B80A-DC0F5E631E12.jpeg

B33C54A6-49FA-421B-9133-CA9CA8FD7B7A.jpeg

Last edited: