Geiser vs Eibach vs Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for a 2020, Eibachs are only 1.7", vs 2.5" with the Geisers? I am understanding this correctly that if you are going with 37s, Geisers would be more desirable because you would get less rubbing, with almost no rubbing on OEM Beadlocks and BFG KO2s?
I have a 2018. I am thinking about going with the 37” KM3s.

scmsltn

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I will be selling some geiser’s in a few weeks after I get my collars in and installed. I am sticking with 35” tires vs the planned 37” and also going with option 1 on the icon rear leafs, which is 1” lift. So height in the front too much. They have been on the truck for only 1 month and I had them powder coated gloss black so they look much better.

PM if interested.

Kenny Holding

Reaction score
Sorry if this was answered already. I have a 2019, stock front and rear, looking to just level the front. Will the Eibachs do that or will it sit nose high? Thanks in advance!

htsai14752

Reaction score
Sorry if this was answered already. I have a 2019, stock front and rear, looking to just level the front. Will the Eibachs do that or will it sit nose high? Thanks in advance!
It will sit nose high. Unless they changed their springs. I have a 2017

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spoke to Eibach weeks back and they confirmed a 2019-20 will sit dead level with there springs. It will lift the front 1.7” as mentioned above. I have a set but haven’t put them on yet. I’d be ok with even a slight rake still but should be bear level from what I have seen.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have a 19 and it sits perfectly level after the Eibachs. It brought up the front end exactly 1.7 inches.