Geiser Springs and +3 Deavers installed (Pic)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not my truck but they are the Fiberwerx "Deberti Fenders". There are some Fiberwerx dealers on this forum. Hopefully they can chime in with some options for you.

As far as install I'd let a body shop do it and you will be removing the liner and some other stuff from the fire wall area of the fender well.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave Fiberwerx a call. Definitely a bigger project than I could handle on my own. With installation and painting costs, it appears to be around a $3000 investment. I am not completely ruling it out, but definitely not something that I am immediately going to jump on.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are also close to releasing a +2.5 fender that will be very easy to bolt on, and not so aggressive.
What does the installation process look like? I believe most of the rubbing issues with bigger tires are on the inside of the wheel well, so would the 2.5 fender do anything to help resolve that?

Fiberwerx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will be a bolt on fender using factory hardware. It's looking like they will be 2.5" wider and the wheel well will be about 2" taller. Do you have any photos or links about the current rubbing issue? Since our fenders are wider, it should alleviate that issue, but I am concerned with what will happen with trying to tie into the factory plastic liner.

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
We are also close to releasing a +2.5 fender that will be very easy to bolt on, and not so aggressive.
Is there an image of it by any chance?? OEM Raptor fender flares will be reused?
Will it help with running 37/12.5r20 -18 offset without rubbing ANYWHERE?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiberwerx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have some images either tomorrow or Monday. We are open to input, and we are still in a stage where we can change things. So far, the back lower portion of the wheel well is 1" back, the top center of the wheel well is 1.5" higher, and the added coverage is 2.5"

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
I will have some images either tomorrow or Monday. We are open to input, and we are still in a stage where we can change things. So far, the back lower portion of the wheel well is 1" back, the top center of the wheel well is 1.5" higher, and the added coverage is 2.5"
May I suggest fabricating something that will accept OEM fender flares. It will definitely give an UPGRADED but some what OEM appearance.

Fiberwerx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May I suggest fabricating something that will accept OEM fender flares. It will definitely give an UPGRADED but some what OEM appearance.

That's not possible with a custom fender. The wheel wells are larger, and the profile of the fender is different with the added bulge. The ones we are building have an oem looking flare built in. With the flare built in, it also gives you a little more room to trim if you're real tight on clearance.