Geiser Springs and +3 Deavers installed (Pic)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your increasing droop with extended length shackles as deavers have a greater arch, weigh more than the standard leafs.

fffc8e1e23b0d4dce1eaa0d93fb4a742.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct, according to RPG it will not hurt the stock suspension, that's why they installed it. Does not increase travel etc...

Stock suspension will be fine, call RPG and they can explain how the stock shocks work just fine and won't limit your suspension with the +3 and shackle.

I have it on my truck now, no issues at all

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct, according to RPG it will not hurt the stock suspension, that's why they installed it. Does not increase travel etc...

Stock suspension will be fine, call RPG and they can explain how the stock shocks work just fine and won't limit your suspension with the +3 and shackle.

I have it on my truck now, no issues at all

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Good god man, pretty sure we are saying the same thing but you keep saying it doesn’t increase travel but it does[emoji23]

DESCRIPTION

RPG Shackle Kit, +2″ over stock, with Poly Bushings. Allows leaf springs to have more articulation/droop travel. Will lower ride height 1″.

You may not have issues and someone else might, too many factors not to take the ten minutes to pull out the jack and confirm for yourself. I prefer to have my brakes working:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put my Geisers on with the +3 Deavers and they are stiffer but I was told they will soft up after 1000 miles OffRoad or 2500 highway/city. I do like the look I’ve got the VenomRex VR601’s on order but thanks to COVID I’ve been told mid February I have 35’s sitting at the local Discount Tire but now wondering if I should go to 37’s any thought’s and pics from any one also for mild OffRoad do I need to do any wheel well mods? Thanks!

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AA9FDF96-E792-4DEF-994E-32567EB2048A.jpeg
I just put my Geisers on with the +3 Deavers and they are stiffer but I was told they will soft up after 1000 miles OffRoad or 2500 highway/city. I do like the look I’ve got the VenomRex VR601’s on order but thanks to COVID I’ve been told mid February I have 35’s sitting at the local Discount Tire but now wondering if I should go to 37’s any thought’s and pics from any one also for mild OffRoad do I need to do any wheel well mods? Thanks!
Don’t do 37s unless you plan to go aftermarket front fenders. Here is my truck with McNeil 2+2 front glass with same springs