Geiser Springs and +3 Deavers installed (Pic)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD_27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the same mods but im running toyo mts 35s and i can tell you that the geiser springs are wayyy stiffer than stock springs, to me the stock was wayy to soft i didnt like it, i wanted it stiffer but after getting the geisers installed it was a huge difference in stiffness of the springs, thats how its able to raise the front of the truck 2.5 inches with a stiffer spring, so if you want your truck to ride softer than stock this is not the mod you would ever want to do in my opinion. on smooth roads its great but on bumps or bumpy roads you really feel the stiffness difference.
How long have you had your geiser’s installed? Did they get softer with time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do we need to change break lines for this set up? Read threw thread but didnt see any one mention it?
thanks

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No you do not need to change the brake lines unless you add extended length shackles.

Will longer rear lines be needed with rpg drop shackles and deaver +3? I can’t find any info. Thanks

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, they didn't say I needed longer lines when I had then install mine. It works perfectly. You will be fine

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will longer rear lines be needed with rpg drop shackles and deaver +3? I can’t find any info. Thanks
No, see my post above. I didn't need to extend mine

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Stock shocks will most likely be your full droop stopper! Most aftermarket shocks have additional travel.

I would check myself, rather be safe:

If you have an adjustable receiver hitch and jack, chock the front tires and jack the truck until the rear wheels leave the ground and check the brake lines at full droop. Easy enough to do in 10 minutes.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock shocks will most likely be your full droop stopper! Most aftermarket shocks have additional travel.

I would check myself, rather be safe:

If you have an adjustable receiver hitch and jack, chock the front tires and jack the truck until the rear wheels leave the ground and check the brake lines at full droop. Easy enough to do in 10 minutes.

The stock shocks will be fine. Going with +3 Deaver with a shackle to drop it back to factory height will only increase articulation

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The stock shocks will be fine. Going with +3 Deaver with a shackle to drop it back to factory height will only increase articulation

Your increasing droop with extended length shackles as deavers have a greater arch, weigh more than the standard leafs.

fffc8e1e23b0d4dce1eaa0d93fb4a742.jpg

Last edited: