Geiser Springs and +3 Deavers installed (Pic)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueGoliath96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good What’s the height of the cab ? After the lift upfront and rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good What’s the height of the cab ? After the lift upfront and rear

you want from the ground to the top of right above the drivers side?

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

it looks to be right around 81

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the Geisers and Deavers installed on Monday. Did some measurements. I measured from the ground, somebody mentioned that i should actually measure from the bottom of the wheel...so take my measurements with a grain of salt

The 3/4" difference from back to front is the same amount of rake I have on mine. I think it is a perfect stance for our trucks!

Now, you need to grab some 37s and toss them on! :biggrin:

BlueGoliath96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you want from the ground to the top of right above the drivers side?

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

it looks to be right around 81

Yea I mean from the ground to the highest point of the cab at the back near the Bedsides [emoji1320]

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks really nice. have you order any aftermarket bump stop pad for leaf springs?

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your back should settle more. I have the same set up as you do and my back and fronts are exacxtly level @ 43 1/4"

Once you go offroad a little or carry a load in the bed the rear leafs will drop down a bit more. I was kinda worried at first when I had mine installed but am super happy with how level my truck is now.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your back should settle more. I have the same set up as you do and my back and fronts are exacxtly level @ 43 1/4"

Once you go offroad a little or carry a load in the bed the rear leafs will drop down a bit more. I was kinda worried at first when I had mine installed but am super happy with how level my truck is now.

Yes, he should see some settling. After checking mine, I am at the same height as his *with* my 37s. 43 1/4" front and 44" in the back.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Geisers and Deavers installed on Monday. Did some measurements. I measured from the ground, somebody mentioned that i should actually measure from the bottom of the wheel...so take my measurements with a grain of salt

Please give me an honest and unbiased opinion on my questions below.
1) How does the truck ride now compared to stock with respect to stiffness? If I had my pick, I would actually like to slightly soften the factory ride, so would I be happy with the changes you made?
2) What did it cost to do your upgrade?
3) Did you have to make any other mods to keep the 37" tires from rubbing?