Geiser Springs and +3 Deavers installed (Pic)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looking to change my tires, same setup, geiser spring and deaver leaf spring +1. So after reading, i m oem beadlock rim, put 37s needs trimming on fenders or fiberwerx fender?
Or 35x12.50x17 will fit my rim? If so, toyo mt vs bfg ko2, which is better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looking to change my tires, same setup, geiser spring and deaver leaf spring +1. So after reading, i m oem beadlock rim, put 37s needs trimming on fenders or fiberwerx fender?
Or 35x12.50x17 will fit my rim? If so, toyo mt vs bfg ko2, which is better?

Two very different tires sir, where do you live and how do you use the truck?

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two very different tires sir, where do you live and how do you use the truck?

Live in canada, snow driving for winter use, few on off road. Daily driving to work mostly, would consider snow driving first.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Live in canada, snow driving for winter use, few on off road. Daily driving to work mostly, would consider snow driving first.

Then you really don’t want an MT tire, a hybrid will be best, look into Toyo RT, Nitto Ridge Grappler, Cooper STT Pro and the Goodyear Duratrac which is probably the best in the snow but has some trade offs to the others listed.

I really like the Ridge Grappler for my use and I live in WI so I see plenty of snow;)

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then you really don’t want an MT tire, a hybrid will be best, look into Toyo RT, Nitto Ridge Grappler, Cooper STT Pro and the Goodyear Duratrac which is probably the best in the snow but has some trade offs to the others listed.

I really like the Ridge Grappler for my use and I live in WI so I see plenty of snow;)

Thx for your words, i ll go get ridge grappler. And u know stock beadlock rims for 37’’ is ok? Any rubs?

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx for your words, i ll go get ridge grappler. And u know stock beadlock rims for 37’’ is ok? Any rubs?

Sorry man not sure on that I have aftermarket wheels with a +1 offset.