Geiser Springs and +3 Deavers installed (Pic)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about this little oem style kick out at the back lower portion of the wheel well?

UNFINISHEDPROTOTYPE-1.jpg
I think that looks really good and helps it blend in with the body lines real well
I think that looks really good and helps it blend in with the body lines real well
I agree. A really nice touch in my opinion.

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
Has anyone tried running 37x12.50R18 (+1 offset) with Geiser springs? Any rubbing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to make another thread so I'll ask here.
Running black rhino warlords 20" 12 offset .
Would +3 Deaver and either Geiser or a spring perch setup allow me to clear 37s?
Currently running 35" Ridge Grapplers

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With a +12mm offset on an 8.5" wide wheel and Geiser Springs, you will have to trim the front inner fender plastic on both sides to avoid rubbing with 37s under normal driving conditions.

if you plan to go to full compression, you will need new glass fenders to avoid damage with 37s.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please give me an honest and unbiased opinion on my questions below.
1) How does the truck ride now compared to stock with respect to stiffness? If I had my pick, I would actually like to slightly soften the factory ride, so would I be happy with the changes you made?
2) What did it cost to do your upgrade?
3) Did you have to make any other mods to keep the 37" tires from rubbing?

i have the same mods but im running toyo mts 35s and i can tell you that the geiser springs are wayyy stiffer than stock springs, to me the stock was wayy to soft i didnt like it, i wanted it stiffer but after getting the geisers installed it was a huge difference in stiffness of the springs, thats how its able to raise the front of the truck 2.5 inches with a stiffer spring, so if you want your truck to ride softer than stock this is not the mod you would ever want to do in my opinion. on smooth roads its great but on bumps or bumpy roads you really feel the stiffness difference.