Geiser Springs and +3 Deavers installed (Pic)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
That's not possible with a custom fender. The wheel wells are larger, and the profile of the fender is different with the added bulge. The ones we are building have an oem looking flare built in. With the flare built in, it also gives you a little more room to trim if you're real tight on clearance.
Can’t wait to see one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have some images either tomorrow or Monday. We are open to input, and we are still in a stage where we can change things. So far, the back lower portion of the wheel well is 1" back, the top center of the wheel well is 1.5" higher, and the added coverage is 2.5"
I am looking forward to seeing them. Having the back lower portion of the wheel well 1" back should help resolve a lot of rubbing issues. Any estimates on the cost? Do they ship in a useable color similar to stock, or will they all require painting?

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
That's not possible with a custom fender. The wheel wells are larger, and the profile of the fender is different with the added bulge. The ones we are building have an oem looking flare built in. With the flare built in, it also gives you a little more room to trim if you're real tight on clearance.
Can’t wait to see one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiberwerx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We love to post great photos, so please be patient, they will come. Here are some teasers.

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg