GBrown 1867 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That air filter will last about 3 seconds offroading!! I know it must be temporary, there's no way you would leave that. Awesome shots of the suspension, that box lid is a brilliant idea, kudo's to the fab shop!

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Conner doesn't demand full payment and knowing that ain't going to happen, he'll have to repossess it before you even get it in your dirty hands.

At least that's what I'd do !

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Conner doesn't demand full payment and knowing that ain't going to happen, he'll have to repossess it before you even get it in your dirty hands.

At least that's what I'd do !
That's some funny shit, right there! Bahahahhaha

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today was a good day. Since the truck now has a salvaged title I had to get a vin verification completed by an authorized CHP office. This was a huge PIA because I had a hard time finding one that would do it for me. I was able to find one and the truck was taken today and it's all taken care of. Only thing left for registration is the brake and light certificate and it will be street legal again. Here are a few pictures of it actually out in the sun.
a5umu7am.jpg
agurevab.jpg
etyje9yv.jpg
qa7ygy9a.jpg

Salvaged right, how about reborn !

I'm sure most of everyone on the thread would love to have there truck salvaged just like yours. See you and your bad ass truck soon, it's going to be one hella trip !

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow man. Nice resurrection!

Where there any steering upgrades?

Who did the head lights?

Yukon Joe
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

No steering upgrades. We talked about going with a TT style but that is big $$$$. Maybe in the future. As far as the headlights, I think they are the Recons or some knockoff. Its crazy what the pricing is on some of the factory items. The power mirrors with power fold are close to $2500 for the pair. I went with old school manual ones. They were still $400 for the pair.