GBrown 1867 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck is 98% done at outlaw. It's at interior right now and should be back today to finish off the little details. I haven't received any pictures lately. A buddy saw these on Instagram last night. Looks like they are doing an amazing job on it.
u6ejabe2.jpg
yrasate3.jpg

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya, I was down at Outlaw Monday and it was not in the shop, bummed me out, wanted to see it. Marvin said it came out great. Looking forward to seeing it soon!! You are almost there!!!! So Cool!!!

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All that beautiful hard work and the grill is still grey?!? Murder that grill out with black real quick. Trust me. Lol. Btw congrats dude.

Kuuaki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its back. I'm down here now, and it looks GOOD. Connor and his crew did some amazing work.

Um when were you going to show us commoners the interior and the switches???

:p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its back. I'm down here now, and it looks GOOD. Connor and his crew did some amazing work.

Um when were you going to show us commoners the interior and the switches???

:p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The bigger question is, when are you going to show everyone your truck?

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You planning on running the truck in Mexico? Or too soon without enough testing time?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Yes the plan is to run it in Mexico. I am heading down next weekend and we are going to take it out for testing and tuning. I know we are cutting close and would have liked more time before Mexico. But you now it goes.