Gas prices...throught the roof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even at $6 bucks a gallon, that's still better than these prices:

1gas-prices-arm-leg-both.jpg

aa-gas-prices-arm-and-a-leg-where-prices-go-good-one.jpg

cheapest%20gasoline%20prices%20t-shirt.gif

Ygh3VwQwfqgwQikeHDldaFY0kQlOIRXhJWBChWEeoznViQ&t=1.jpg

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there was a citgo by my house that had 3.17/gal idk if it was a mistake because its normally 3.79/gal where i live but i wasnt complaining

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$4.18/gallon average here in Central/Nor-Cal. $110+ every fill-up.. even with the .10 cent discount at Safeway.:flipthebird:

...and a bit of advice for anyone visiting Death Valley, NEVER fill up in the park.. as you can see, too damn expensive. However, drive 30 minutes from Furnace Creek into Beatty Nevada and you might actually leave the pump with all your appendages/soul/nutz.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So why's gas so high in Death Valley? I payed $85 to fill my tank up in the truck today. $3.83/gal if I remember correctly.

there was a citgo by my house that had 3.17/gal idk if it was a mistake because its normally 3.79/gal where i live but i wasnt complaining

That was probably for E85...which I was told you cannot use in a 6.2L.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its so bad I parked my Raptor and am driving the Vette for awhile.. C5 vette gets 28 miles to the gallon on the freeway.. actually set cruise, 6 gear, at 65 im clocking 35mpg..

Raptor. Gotta pay to play...

lacrosseman812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn and i thought 71 dollars for 19 gallons was alot.
my gas station i went to i get 10 cents off also. it didnt even fill my tank either is shut off before it ever got done cut off price maybe?