What kind of gas does everyone like ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Costco is tier one and it has been used exclusively in my truck for 3+ years now with zero problems. Only 91 available here in Arizona unless you find a boutique station for 7 bucks a gallon that I know of anyway….

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Costco is tier one and it has been used exclusively in my truck for 3+ years now with zero problems. Only 91 available here in Arizona unless you find a boutique station for 7 bucks a gallon that I know of anyway….
I've run Costco's Top Tier 87 gas exclusively in my truck since I bought it with no issues. Then again I'm not out there drag racing Priuses.

Diablo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got first gas for this truck. I got the premium but I have read it can use any of the gas now from regular unleaded to premium. It was a whole $100 and tank isn’t full the pump shuts off at $100. So any recommendations ?
Move to state with lower gas prices and don't vote for fossil energy haters anymore. As for the grade of gasoline, I love them all and my Raptor thinks they are very tasty.