Gas pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has to do with the angle of the pedal in the slightly higher position. In the lowest position your foot has to move more to gain the same pedal movement. It’s not rocket science but it makes for a much better driving experience for me and apparently quite a few people. That’s what forums are about. I belong to many and learn a ton of information and ideas. For me it totally changed my driving experience and that’s why I shared the info.

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This whole thread is ridiculous... :snoopfacepalm:

I thought the same until I tried it today. I have always had them all the way forward. I moved them closer to me just a few inches and in Standard mode 2wd there is a very noticeable difference. I was so surprised I didn’t test any other modes but will at some point.

Best way to describe it is more throttle response, quicker acceleration in low RPM range, and just flat out crazy for it to make the difference that it does!!!

Would like someone with a logger to see what’s going on here for sure!

Edit after reading above post regarding pedal angle. Wonder if that’s all it is. Could be but just doesn’t feel like it. I need to mess with it more and make a better informed decision because logic would make me think nothing electrical should actually change regarding throttle input in the ECU. But it sure feels like it LMAO!!!