Gas pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have both! But looking on the gen 2. Any ideas?

Mine is right below the light switch on the left side of the steering wheel. I have the 802A equipment package and the Raptor Technology Package.

Attachments

• Pedal Adjustment.jpg
    Pedal Adjustment.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aha! interesting gents. Mine has no switch there. I have base package. Am i to assume my pedal is not adjustable? Or is there a manual way to move it i wonder. Anyone?

CLAMUP

Reaction score
SON OF A BITCH!!, Ive had my 2011 for 7 years now and never saw it, on the left side of the steering column below turn signal, thanks to all.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been quick for the past 20K miles because of the MPT 93PRX. I just went out to my airport to test this pedal write-up. My pedals were all the way forward. I moved them back, put the truck in sport mode, 4a, traction control off and now she breaks all 4 tires loose on dry pavement and concrete. The launch went from fantastic to ridiculous. I feel like I'm in a different truck and I've owned this one for over 1.5 years. WHO WOULDA THUNK???

NJRAPTOR10

Reaction score
Ok, I was skeptical at first. But, I tried it last night, and wouldn't you know, it worked! My pedals were all the way down (toward the floor). I moved them up, and now the throttle is definitely more responsive and there seems to be significantly less lag/hesitation when accelerating. This does not make any sense to me and I don't know if it's placebo or not. But, in my mind at least, it makes a difference, so I'm going with it...

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I moved my pedals up before I even took it for a test drive, so I never got to experience the sudden boost in performance... :rolleyes: