Gas Mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
600+ mile trip to NC. Computer is a little off but saying 14-14.8 mpg on a supercharged Jdm tune. 70-77mph on the highway.

Really nice SCAB. Can’t believe you’re putting that beast in the little cab. Love it.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
600+ mile trip to NC. Computer is a little off but saying 14-14.8 mpg on a supercharged Jdm tune. 70-77mph on the highway.

Really nice SCAB. Can’t believe you’re putting that beast in the little cab. Love it.
Thank you! Man that's pretty good for supercharged to! I met a coach from Mitchell this week at the beach. He's the head coach for them. Pretty cool dude. Oh here's a pic of tank the other night. This puts into perspective the size of tank lol. He was chilling with my wife. 20220707_181301.jpg

Louisiana Barefoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol!! Forza horizon 5 Xbox. I got bored and was playing and drove the raptor lol
LOL :D :33:It took me this long to find out that's not your Raptor. My son is familiar with Forza. (I knew what Xbox was.) He plays those games as well and has used the Raptor also. I'm 67 and not a gamer. Whatever happened to Atari? Space invaders, Frogger, Asteroids....Those were the Good Old Days. I got confused at the original Nintendo.
.200.gif

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL :D :33:It took me this long to find out that's not your Raptor. My son is familiar with Forza. (I knew what Xbox was.) He plays those games as well and has used the Raptor also. I'm 67 and not a gamer. Whatever happened to Atari? Space invaders, Frogger, Asteroids....Those were the Good Old Days. I got confused at the original Nintendo.
.View attachment 362881
Lol haha the graphics are pretty dang good. I'm 45 but I'm still a kid at heart. The kids I coach play so I gotta keep up so they can't beat me lol