GEN 2 Gas Milage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was getting 16.3 during daily driving like it was my job. Less at freeway speeds.

I took the 20 gallons of gas I was hauling around and my daily driving now averages 17.4, so it is far more load sensitive than I would have guessed.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
16-16.4 MPG average

5000 miles on the ODO

Combination of freeway and street. Im cool with it.

Are you resetting the mileage meter after each fill up? This will give one of the more accurate numbers. With all that said, watching the meter per tank will help give you an indication if the engine is beginning to have problems. A drop of 2+ mpg on a tank is indicative of problems manifesting.

mhanna77

Reaction score
Tracking MPG starting at 1,000 miles (using the on board) now almost 10k = 16.3mpg

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Tracking MPG starting at 1,000 miles (using the on board) now almost 10k = 16.3mpg

It is more than likely higher than that. You have to reset it at every fill up to get accurate numbers. Plus, keeping a better eye on each tank helps stay ahead of problems.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is more than likely higher than that. You have to reset it at every fill up to get accurate numbers. Plus, keeping a better eye on each tank helps stay ahead of problems.

Could use Trip A for overall and Trip B for individual tanks [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vooo11

Reaction score
after you get around 50k on these engines they get top fuel milage your gonna get