Gas filler door? Meh... Who needs it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:)

oops1.jpg

Courtesy of the Raptor Roundup. Well, more specifically, the run we took after; must have been that washout I hit at about 75mph :)

JoyJoy

Uber
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yea, I have no idea how the heck this happened to us. We were all having a great time out there. MarkT did any awesome job leading a group of us. At one point we were just flying and apparently the cover did as well. That's the worst of it all, so we'll take it. She hit the closed track, the off road aventures and got us safely to and from Vegas (9 hours one way) so we aren't complaining!

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. No problems at all.

Gonna take it to the dealer tomorrow and get them to replace it under warranty. Although it doesn't look to bad as is :p

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe that cover came off. You should sell your Raptor now :mrgreen:

After what you put that truck through and all that happened was the cosmetic cover came off - that's proof the Raptor is a stud!

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like me, all the abuse at the roundup and I lost the clamp for my LED bar on the last trail of the day. I guess the trucks like jumps better then some rockier roads.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought my Raptor was fine after the event but now I'm really upset!!!!

I opened the console at the drive thru tonight and discovered that all the spare change I keep in the console tray jumped out of the the little sorting slots and ended up all mixed up in the bottom of the tray! I'm writing a complaint letter to Ford right now!

:shakehead:

:mrgreen:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Nope. No problems at all.

Gonna take it to the dealer tomorrow and get them to replace it under warranty. Although it doesn't look to bad as is :p

They better replace that under warranty!!

I thought my Raptor was fine after the event but now I'm really upset!!!!

I opened the console at the drive thru tonight and discovered that all the spare change I keep in the console tray jumped out of the the little sorting slots and ended up all mixed up in the bottom of the tray! I'm writing a complaint letter to Ford right now!

:shakehead:

:mrgreen:
That's good to hear I'm not the only one!! Stupid Ford and their stupid designs...don't they know this is an offroad truck and the change is going to fly everywhere and make a bunch of noise....if only we got the 6.2 :(

uhhhhh, I have rocks stuck in my tires....:)
Dude I saw that!!! Were you able to find a touchless carwash that would remove the rocks and get big blue back to garage queen status before the trip back???