Gas filler door? Meh... Who needs it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup. I'm holding you personally responsible for the return of the AWOL cap, 'dawg. Do not rest until said cap has been recovered.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering... I'm still waiting. Apparently the part arrived Wednesday of last week, and its been at the body shop for paint since. Could be tomorrow, could be Wednesday.

I'm not impressed. Everyone is being nice enough and all, but here I am still waiting, three weeks later...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're obviously giving you "special treatment" - you're a BIG Raptor owner, with a Raptor website AND you know the muckity-mucks at Ford :mrgreen:

Imagine what it'd be like for any other Raptor owner :mrgreen:

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering... I'm still waiting. Apparently the part arrived Wednesday of last week, and its been at the body shop for paint since. Could be tomorrow, could be Wednesday.

I'm not impressed. Everyone is being nice enough and all, but here I am still waiting, three weeks later...

Someone took some of the sarcasm pills!!

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yay! All is right with the world once again.

Took all of 5 minutes to install. I wiggled it in front of the guy and we both laughed... still cant figure out how it came off in the first place :doh:

Phil Howell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yay! All is right with the world once again.

Took all of 5 minutes to install. I wiggled it in front of the guy and we both laughed... still cant figure out how it came off in the first place :doh:

So Jason - the cap took five minutes to install. What did you wiggle in front of the guy that was so funny?

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So Jason - the cap took five minutes to install. What did you wiggle in front of the guy that was so funny?
It was the replacement door that took all of 5 minutes to install Phil. Pretty easily done, from what I could tell. When he invited me to check it out, I don't think he expected me to wiggle it; sort of replicating what we assume happened to the original door off in the first place? I think he was just expecting me to check the alignment and paint color match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc