Garage fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3h

Reaction score
This might seem like an odd question to ask but very curious about this. I'm looking into a 18/19 Raptor and it just keeps crossing my mind if it'll fit height wise in a 2 car garage with another car parked in it as well.

Any positive or negative feedback are welcomed :33:

Last edited:

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This might seem like an odd question to ask but very curious about this. I'm looking into a 18/19 Raptor and it just keeps crossing my mind if it'll fit heigh wise in a standard 2 car garage with another car parked in it as well.

Any positive or negative feedback are welcomed :33:

There's no such thing as a standard 2 car garage. There are standard garage doors, and it should fit in/under that, but the rest is going to depend on the specific dimensions of your garage, the other vehicle, and whether you trust other household members not to give you door dings. Really, I'd measure the door as well, just to be sure.

OP
OP
M

m3h

Reaction score
There's no such thing as a standard 2 car garage. There are standard garage doors, and it should fit in/under that, but the rest is going to depend on the specific dimensions of your garage, the other vehicle, and whether you trust other household members not to give you door dings. Really, I'd measure the door as well, just to be sure.

Haha yeah let me correct that in the post. I'm just worried on the height. My neighbor has a Toyota Sequoia and looks like he has a few inches to spare. Honestly not sure if that's the same height or not as the Raptor. The width of my garage is plenty thankfully. I have a wide body M3 and I can park slightly at an angle. My wife drives a 435i Gran coupe and also parks at a slight angle with no issue space wise in between.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, my big problem is the depth of my garage. I may have an inch or so to spare if get it just right, but not worth the effort.