FS: Raptor Shocks Front & Rear $1,100 SHIPPED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you think it would be for a set of shocks to Canada?

MF RAPTOR

You definitely will want to get a quote from the USPS before you commit. I just got a shipping rate for a flat rate small box to Canada via USPS which was under 5 lbs....$38.

For a set of shocks...you could be looking at $400-$500 i'd guess.

OP
OP
ModFreaksRAPTOR

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you be interested in splitting them up? I'd be interested in the rears.
Thanks

Yes I have a guy near me that already wants the fronts. I will gladly sell you the rears if you are interested and don't need them right now. I'm' looking at 2-4 week wait for my Kings. If you and the guy who wants the fronts would like to put a small deposit down, I will remove the ad. Let me know. Feel free to call or text. Also, where are you located?

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

You definitely will want to get a quote from the USPS before you commit. I just got a shipping rate for a flat rate small box to Canada via USPS which was under 5 lbs....$38.

I planned on using USPS as they will ship for a reasonable price. I don't bother with FedEx or UPS anymore because the rates are insane.

Logan24

Reaction score

Shipping wouldn't be more than 150-200. They seem to be more reasonable with larger items. It sucks shipping to Canada tho.

OP
OP
ModFreaksRAPTOR

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump for another price drop $550 shipped CONUS! Also accepting offers, should have the rears available this week. Fronts already sold.

MF RAPTOR

OP
OP
ModFreaksRAPTOR

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My KINGS arrive this Thursday, all of my OEM suspension will be off the truck no later than this weekend. Need these rears sold, bump for another price drop $525.00 SHIPPED CONUS!!!!

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My KINGS arrive this Thursday, all of my OEM suspension will be off the truck no later than this weekend. Need these rears sold, bump for another price drop $525.00 SHIPPED CONUS!!!!

I would be interested in the rears. Are these off of a supercab or a supercrew?

Is there any difference in the shocks between the two body styles?

Status
Not open for further replies.