FS: 3.0 King Shocks $1,750 + Shipping OBO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ModFreaksRAPTOR

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this borderline breaking the rules here?

Idk it might be but no one can really expect for me to take less than $1,250 for these thing so it's kinda irrelevant.

MF RAPTOR

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

idk it might be but no one can really expect for me to take less than $1,250 for these bad boys so it's kinda irrelevant.

Mf raptor

mf raptor

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
No, "bidding is counterproductive," but not against the rules. Place a bid, Rick, buy me a TRR present :)

D

Deleted member 12951

No, "bidding is counterproductive," but not against the rules. Place a bid, Rick, buy me a TRR present :)

Read the rules...

EDIT: Guess I need to read the rules....

If I got these for you, you don't even want to know what you would need to do, so I won't bother.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Read the rules...

EDIT: Guess I need to read the rules....

If I got these for you, you don't even want to know what you would need to do, so I won't bother.

I'd tag in @Madcowranch for this...

As for the shocks, this is a great price, someone needs these. I'd say @HAYNES OFFROAD needs them to match his KING ABS kit, but I have the sneaking suspicion that he is going to be going big too...

Status
Not open for further replies.