FS: 3.0 King Shocks $1,750 + Shipping OBO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12951

I think my biggest problem will be installing them without the wife noticing...

I put ICON on all fours and my wife was with me when I was getting them installed (she was in the waiting room) and didn't know until someone at Raptoberfest noticed them and started talking to me about them. Of course I talked, wife heard and said "What did you buy?". Told her I got a good deal. She said I always saw that. Told her I got them for her to make the off-road ride at Raptoberfest smoother for her not me. I think she bought it, hasn't said anything since. LOL

OP
OP
ModFreaksRAPTOR

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put ICON on all fours and my wife was with me when I was getting them installed (she was in the waiting room) and didn't know until someone at Raptoberfest noticed them and started talking to me about them. Of course I talked, wife heard and said "What did you buy?". Told her I got a good deal. She said I always saw that. Told her I got them for her to make the off-road ride at Raptoberfest smoother for her not me. I think she bought it, hasn't said anything since. LOL

*****! Good move.

MF RAPTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.