Front Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stephen G

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Raptor and I was recently hit on the front drivers side. The shop says I need to replace the shocks but they can't find any. Does anyone know where I can find some so I can get my truck back on the road?
Thanks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look in the garage sale section on here, have you tried a dealer or are you looking for used?

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Raptor and I was recently hit on the front drivers side. The shop says I need to replace the shocks but they can't find any. Does anyone know where I can find some so I can get my truck back on the road?
Thanks
I have a set of rebuilts from TSW for 2017/2018 sitting in a box in my garage too. One shock has 2500 miles and the other has 0 miles on it. I upgraded to Fox 3.0 race series. I have the eibachs to go with them too (they also have 2500 miles on them), if you are interested.

OP
OP
S

Stephen G

Reaction score
Look in the garage sale section on here, have you tried a dealer or are you looking for used?
Would like to find new. The truck is currently in a Ford dealer shop. They are saying they can't find any available. I told them I was asking for help on this forum and they are checking their actual availability. I appreciate all of the help from the members here.

OP
OP
S

Stephen G

Reaction score
I have a set of Front 17/18 low mile takeoffs just sitting in my print room at work collecting dust that I need to get rid of.
I currently have the truck in a Ford Dealer shop and the mgr is verifying they cannot find the ones they need. I may reach out to you right after Christmas. What state are you in? Thanks

Mystic_2003

Reaction score
I have a new set of fronts waiting for rears at a dealer in Ft worth.
over the weekend I picked up another set which are Live Valves and will probably go that route with an e-cli. If you can’t find any they were the cheapest new I could find online. PM me if interested

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter