front seat crease in leather! normal or should I complain!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s is why you get recaro seats. They don’t crease as bad, reason why I didn’t go for the back leather ones that and I don’t like them they’re kinda ugly.

77Raptor

Reaction score
I got this identical crease as the OP on my second day of ownership. Not sure if when getting into the truck one of the first few times I kind of slid myself across the seat bottom and ended up folding the leather a bit towards the console or what. I was shocked to see this on day 2 of owning a brand new $85k truck. I'm currently at 2800 miles and it still looks the same, but i plan to ask my local dealer (I bought it from an out of town dealer to get it for MSRP) about getting it replaced and about two paint issues I've found. Guess we'll see.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the crease from the get go - Had the cover replaced 3 times. Dealer never gave me issues on replacing. after the third creased within a day of putting it on, I just gave up. Its a manufacturing issue.

77Raptor

Reaction score
That’s is why you get recaro seats. They don’t crease as bad, reason why I didn’t go for the back leather ones that and I don’t like them they’re kinda ugly.
If the Recaros weren't blue, I'd have probably gone with them. But between the color and the fact that a lot of people say they're uncomfortable on long drives (unlike the Recaros in my GT350), then I would have gone that route myself.

Last edited:

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the Recaros weren't blue, I'd have probably gone with them. But between the color and the fact that a lot of people say they're uncomfortable on long drives (unlike the Recaros in my Gt350), then I would have gone that route myself.
been the opposite for me, i do wish they were black leather, but the blue suede does look different at least, reminds me of the seats the cobras got in the early 2000s

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sat on both before buying my Raptor and the non-Recaros were more comfortable. The blue Recaros do look better in person than in pictures but I still went with the black for comfortability. Sometimes I wish I went with the Recaros for longevity.