Wrinkles in leather - replace?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It had better leather, hence the point of the thread focusing on G3's and the bad quality.
Could be its a fancier leather and therefore shows more wear?
The oem recaros in my truck i replaced the stock seats with have a better feeling leather, but the drivers side show more wear than the standard leather or vinyl ones did.

On the other hand, could be ford just bein shit, dodges napa leather has barely any wrinkles or marks with 100k miles

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Could be its a fancier leather and therefore shows more wear?
The oem recaros in my truck i replaced the stock seats with have a better feeling leather, but the drivers side show more wear than the standard leather or vinyl ones did.

On the other hand, could be ford just bein shit, dodges napa leather has barely any wrinkles or marks with 100k miles
If it was on the bolsters sure, but that spot shouldn't wrinkle.

My headrests look like they were wrapped yesterday

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check out my post with wrinkled seats. Dealer is replacing it for me in a few weeks once the part comes in. This isn’t normal wear and tear they are coming from the factory like this. Where is the quality control? Get it fixed for sure. I am. I plan on getting the exact truck I paid for.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Weren’t we just commenting on the perfect Jen Tres intro post...

@MurderedOutSVT - Bingo card fodder, or just continue to snicker about this one over cold ones?

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weren’t we just commenting on the perfect Jen Tres intro post...

@MurderedOutSVT - Bingo card fodder, or just continue to snicker about this one over cold ones?
I'm going to suggest both! Snicker and have some fodder. There is a wrankley seat thread for Jen Tres going around already, and a new one with some weird stuff going on with the back map pocket thay had gawd knows what poked in it, sso lets indulge in a Jen Tres seat problem Bingo.