Front Camera Bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So if you get Nav-TV or Lockpick or whatever....can you still get the SYNC updates from the dealer or does it mess things up?

I'm thinking along the lines of a software update for a Jailbroken iPhone that caused major issues. Wouldn't want that happening to the truck...

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if you get Nav-TV or Lockpick or whatever....can you still get the SYNC updates from the dealer or does it mess things up?

I'm thinking along the lines of a software update for a Jailbroken iPhone that caused major issues. Wouldn't want that happening to the truck...

Never thought of that

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$600 is a lot, but it's not $600 for JUST the front camera feature, it's also the other features that come along with the setup itself.

IPACA9

Reaction score
If I read their site correctly, this option is ~ $ 600.00. Is that correct?

I am not sure if that is enough bang for the buck.

Contact your car stereo vendor on this website and he could probably get it to you cheaper. Nav-TVs retail pricing on their website quite a bit more than what they cost the dealer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not yet, i have not had anyone with the front camera come in asking for one yet. as you all know, once i found out how difficult it was to interface it, i ordered my truck without it. but i know a couple members here that might be wanting to try it out, so i will check with them. i talked to nav-tv last week, and the camera bypass was supposedly a seperate module from the nav bypass module, so im not 100% sure what is required.