Front Camera Bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IPACA9

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know. Nav-TV has finally released the module to activate your front camera on your truck, force rear camera and unlock navigation/DVD.

I thought they were a Vendor on the site before but I don't see them in the listing anymore.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish they could have unlocked it so the steering projection lines worked too

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I read their site correctly, this option is ~ $ 600.00. Is that correct?

I am not sure if that is enough bang for the buck.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems a little high how much do you think you'll actually use it?

Sent from my Note2

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this the kit to unlock the camera
Code: NTV-KIT230
Manufacturer: NAV-TV
Weight: 1.000 Lbs

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is a steep price right now but I think it would be a interesting thing to have. I could foresee using it a lot off-road (not high speed) and at start up to make sure there's nothing in front of the vehicle. Certainly not a must have but useful at times. Who's going to be the first to try it?

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to be the first but fundage is running low with all my mods that are piled up and waiting. Maybe a mod this summer for me.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$600 plus the cost of nav-tv?

That is how it was explained to me.. I could get nav-tv now and add the module when it become available.. If this is correct, what a rip off..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Srock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NAV-TV borrowed my 2013 for installation and testing of their product. Its been at least a month now an the unit is working perfectly and just like the video. Front and rear camera at any speed. Video in motion using the inputs in the center console.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I have been on the Lock Pick site for a couple vehicles over the past 6 years and I always found the site confusing. Engineers can design great products but they are not good at marketing or presenting their product to the layperson.