Friggin Laser Beams (Baja Designs S1 Lasers)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Bajadesigns.com They have some graphs and actual pictures to determine how far your shark will be able to see, might want to buy only one, there not cheap

The XL Laser light is the World's first laser auxiliary light and has redefined the future of forward projection lighting. Capable of throwing light an astonishing 350% farther than our current XL Racer Edition, the XL Laser is the most effective distance light available today. Projecting four laser chips through our proprietary High Speed Spot optic, this light produces an extremely tight 1.5° pattern, and distance that is untouchable by any LED or HID platform. If your truck, jeep, or UTV requires the ultimate in distance lighting look no further than the XL Laser

750001_n.jpg

Last edited:

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Check out Bajadesigns.com They have some graphs and actual pictures to determine how far your shark will be able to see, might want to buy only one, there not cheap

The XL Laser light is the World's first laser auxiliary light and has redefined the future of forward projection lighting. Capable of throwing light an astonishing 350% farther than our current XL Racer Edition, the XL Laser is the most effective distance light available today. Projecting four laser chips through our proprietary High Speed Spot optic, this light produces an extremely tight 1.5° pattern, and distance that is untouchable by any LED or HID platform. If your truck, jeep, or UTV requires the ultimate in distance lighting look no further than the XL Laser

View attachment 134279

I'm pretty up to speed on what BD offers. Between my raptor, superduty and sxs, I could probably sell the BD lights that I own and head down to a honda dealership with the ability to pay cash for a civic. :cool:

XLs tend to shake on A pillar brackets. a pair of s1s on each bracket would be less weight and in theory, would shake less.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know what you're thinking... look, ALLLL those inventory orders we had in all arrived today and i'm on my 2nd cup of coffee still sorting through everything... i know i know :) PEW PEW PEW though

Were you up all night sorting it all? Haha ;)

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty up to speed on what BD offers. Between my raptor, superduty and sxs, I could probably sell the BD lights that I own and head down to a honda dealership with the ability to pay cash for a civic. :cool:

XLs tend to shake on A pillar brackets. a pair of s1s on each bracket would be less weight and in theory, would shake less.
That’s what I’d like to know when you try them out. How stable they are and also how much wash there is onto the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
That’s what I’d like to know when you try them out. How stable they are and also how much wash there is onto the hood.

you'll find minimal wash onto the hood. If it still bothers you, doing some flat vinyl on the hood gets rid of most of the glare that you might see on the hood.

my personal rule of thumb is spots on the pillars to avoid spill and glare. (same for the roof)

If i go with S1s, I may use a pair for pillar ditch lighting, but they would be pointed away from the hood.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you'll find minimal wash onto the hood. If it still bothers you, doing some flat vinyl on the hood gets rid of most of the glare that you might see on the hood.

my personal rule of thumb is spots on the pillars to avoid spill and glare. (same for the roof)

If i go with S1s, I may use a pair for pillar ditch lighting, but they would be pointed away from the hood.
I’ll watch for the photos and right up, I haven’t seen anything official for distance on these...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter