FRF T-shirt Design

What color would you be interested in?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chefsam

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta start with a quality shirt like next level or similar, not a fan of the pocket but moving the front logo to the front left instead of the pocket sounds nice $14-$16 price point sounds about right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schizofilly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You called me out on my ******** by stepping up with the flask, so props to you for listening to the customer. Will you be offering color options for both the shirt and the print, a mix and match option would be nice?

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You called me out on my ******** by stepping up with the flask, so props to you for listening to the customer. Will you be offering color options for both the shirt and the print, a mix and match option would be nice?

Your ******** got me a flask lol!

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Move the front logo to the left side where the pocket would be. Make sure you got some big shirts at least 3X. Maybe the forum can pickup the screen printing cost. If I am going to be pimping there brand I don't want to pay full bore.

I agree, move front logo to the left pocket location. If possible make the color of the logo match the FRF orange color.

Schizofilly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your ******** got me a flask lol!

7f47860efb999ddaf8a52df7b87b845f.jpg

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with making the front logo smaller and move it to the left chest area. Not sure what shades of each color you are considering, but I would try to match them to the colors of our trucks as closely as possible.

I realize it might be difficult in some cases to match Ruby Red, Magnetic Gray, etc. but I bought one of the Yeti’s because they matched our truck colors perfectly. I doubt I would have bought one, otherwise.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubt I would have bought one, otherwise.

Especially since Pelican coolers are a million times better than those cheap rubber and rope Yeti coolers and Pelican is USA made with lifetime warranty. Yeti you have to call and specifically ask for one made in USA or you may get one made in the Philippines and only 5 year warranty. Not sure why people even buy those things.

All my gun cases and coolers are Pelican.

JP77

Reaction score
First off my truck does not define me as a person so I don't need to constantly remind friends and strangers that I drive a Raptor.

Secondly I support the forum as a paying member so I don't feel a need to pay more money to pimp there brand. Maybe offer a supporting member a discounted price. For non supporting members this is a good way to contribute and get a nice shirt in return.
I don't think I would pay more than $14.00 to $16.00 shipped for a pocket-less, single color, screen printed shirt. I am not familiar with the brand of T-shirt you called out but I trust your judgement (Your decals are excellent quality)
A pocket is nice but typically add a $1.00 or more to the price of the shirt. I don't smoke so not mandatory for me. Some guys won't buy a T-shirt without the chest pocket.

T-shirt pocket? Didn’t know they still made those in the last 25 years.