FRF Raptor Calendar for 2012?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Pm me about the photoshop stuff.
I'll see if I can do it quickly.

And What do you mean starting with February?

-Sent from my iPhone

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pm me about the photoshop stuff.
I'll see if I can do it quickly.

And What do you mean starting with February?

-Sent from my iPhone

Instead of the Calendar starting in January as per a normal one (Jan-Dec), I can make the first month of the calendar show Feb then go through Jan.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting.

-Sent from my iPhone

Well, it'll take 1-2 weeks for them to get to me..then I have to send them out so we are looking at somewhere around the end of the month..except for you. With customs you'll be looking at March because I am going to write "Contains Gay Midget ****" on the package.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it'll take 1-2 weeks for them to get to me..then I have to send them out so we are looking at somewhere around the end of the month..except for you. With customs you'll be looking at March because I am going to write "Contains Gay Midget ****" on the package.

:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

Banned
Reaction score
Well if your gonna write that on there, might as well put some in hahaha

-Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still say start with January. It's only the 2nd. Not sure who you're ordering through, but shutteryfly had mine DELIVERED to me 2 days after I ordered with standard shipping. So if you order Tuesday you should have them Thursday-Friday at latest. Ship them out Saturday, everybody gets them sometime next week (9-13th). So we'll miss a week & half of Jan, but still 3 weeks left to it.

Just saying this because hopefully for 2013 the FRF admin use my idea of using each months Raptor of the Month winner for a month in the calendar, and we can start off 2013 with a January calendar as well.