FRF Raptor Calendar for 2012?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Well, it'll take 1-2 weeks for them to get to me..then I have to send them out so we are looking at somewhere around the end of the month..except for you. With customs you'll be looking at March because I am going to write "Contains Gay Midget ****" on the package.

Guess I shoulda read this before posting in the Calendar poll thread to sponsor his...

(Send his separately, from Birdmans address)

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snake- I'll be in the 615 next week. I'd be happy to meet ya somewhere to pick up the calendar.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snake- I'll be in the 615 next week. I'd be happy to meet ya somewhere to pick up the calendar.

Can't swear to it as I don't know where I'll be. Probably up in Hendersonville at my shop where you are more than welcome to stop by.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 if i can

I ordered 100. If they suck, I'll toss em. If they rock like they should, they'll be available starting Monday. Here is the only warning I'm giving. I am shipping shit out twice a week and that is at my convenience. Busy month here. I am not running to the post orifice every day.

Last edited: