FRF Raptor Calendar for 2012?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who's in for a 2012 FRF Raptor Calendar?

Every year our local Lightning/Harley Truck club puts together a calendar with all our trucks. Always something cool to hang up at work on in the garage.

Getting bit by the Raptor bug, wouldn't mind getting one with a bunch of different Raptors in it. Wondering if the FRF admin can put it together and order a batch of them. To make it quick & easy I'd say make it the last 12 FRF Truck of the Months for each month in the calendar.

Who's in, and who can put this together for us? :birgits_tiredcoffee

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in. ...and I'd like my truck to be the month of December. It can be a pic of a white-out snow storm so strong you cannot see the truck (that I don't have).

...but seriously, I'd take one.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in. ...and I'd like my truck to be the month of December. It can be a pic of a white-out snow storm so strong you cannot see the truck (that I don't have).

...but seriously, I'd take one.

You guys with the 2012's really need to get your trucks soon. You guys are all losing it.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
another thought, if the pics aren't high enough resolution on the TOTM threads, can always do the pattern....all the entrants on smaller photos, and the winner in a larger photo, on each month. Then you can probably get away with just snagging the photos right off the TOTM threads.

I may make my own, but the logistics of making a bunch and shipping them all out I don't have the time for. So hopefully a FRF admin will tackle it.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
shutterfly is what all our local club calendars are done through every year.