FRF Calendar Poll

How many FRF Calendars do you want?

Votes: 37 72.5%

Votes: 13 25.5%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i fixed your spelling of calendar cause it was bugging the shit out of me.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say make 50 up front, I bet you'll have at least 10 people who said they'd buy one won't end up buying it, but easily 10 more that would. Order them tomorrow, 1st month for January rather than February, so we can have a full year on this calendar, and be on the ball for 2013 and start in Jan on that one as well. Hoefully the FRF admin who run ROTM will use my idea of getting a high res of each winners photo and do a FRF 2013 calendar using those pics. Nice variety of the themes for ROTM as well.

They'll still be here in time for majority of January. I just ordered several custom calendars from shutterfly and they were at my door in 2 days with standard shipping. Order Tuesday, arrive by THurs-Fri at latest, ship Saturday. Guys have Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri to send payment in time. Everyone gets theirs middle of next week, still a solid 3 weeks left in Jan to use them.

BTW, I voted for "I'll take 1" in the poll.

Banned
Reaction score
I trust he will pick good pictures lol

Either way, it's from a member here, I'll gladly buy it. Even if it had pictures of pink and purple punch buggies

-Sent from my iPhone