FRF Calendar Poll

How many FRF Calendars do you want?

Votes: 37 72.5%

Votes: 13 25.5%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Oh SPRNSK, and if May hasn't been requested, that was when that pic was taken of her little mudbath...

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Haha no worries bro- you're just as much one of us as the rest of the characters on here :)
Besides, you need to start your Raptor fund instead of buying sleds on winters with no snow...

Oh yeah, watch out tomorrow night. We have Tropical storm/Hurricane 1 force winds scheduled here all day tomorrow, so expect a few roofs and lots of sheet metal flying east towards ya... They just don't build them here like we did in Texas.

Banned
Reaction score
Haha yeah they build things pretty bad here sometimes.

We built out own house, will be the last house standing in town I bet.

I was just jokin though, I can afford a calendar haha.

But yeah, I really need to stop buying shit and focus on a vehicle. Probably just get a cheap car for now.

-Sent from my iPhone

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Subaru WRX. That thing can go more place than the Raptor can if you don't care about breaking it :)

Banned
Reaction score
Subaru WRX. That thing can go more place than the Raptor can if you don't care about breaking it :)

Did ya see the part were I said cheap? Lmao. If gladly take a Subaru wrx hatch. But they ain't cheap

-Sent from my iPhone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc