BAMF Rock Sliders

Do you want BAMF sliders?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foxrcing07

Reaction score
I'm new here been looking and researching raptors since last year, finally joined in May, and bought a 2019 SCrew last month. I came from the Toyota world and had a few Tacoma's I built for overlanding/crawling and plan to build my raptor similarly. I wanted to start with rock sliders to replace the cast steps, but and struggling to find a set that I'm happy with. The 3 best options I find are White knuckle I feel like his mounts aren't to my standards, RCI which the front 20"+ are unsupported or SDHQ which are weld on which I am not a fan of.
I had BAMF (Bay Area Metal Fab) sliders on my taco and have been reaching out to the owner to see if building a set for the raptors is something he would entertain, but also wanted to see if anyone else had any interest?20150406_173456_1.jpg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Please post pictures of said prius that you want to install rock sliders on.

Not many around here swap out to rock sliders, that's a different use than what the Raptor was built for. Are you looking for legit sliders? Because most of that style I have seen from my old Jeep days were weld on.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group!

I'm very familiar with BAMF, they offer a quality product. However as mentioned, many of us don't use the Raptor for much crawling and such.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Part of me instinctively wants sliders on my 4 wheel drive vehicle, always, but in my previous Raptor and now with this one I have seen no situation where I wish I had them. And I really don't want the extra weight

pavendort

Reaction score
I was doing some dumb stuff off road and bent the drivers side step to the point I had to climb out the other side and jump on it a few times to open the door. Now it just doesn't look perfectly straight... I would like sliders just as a peace of mind thing.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was doing some dumb stuff off road and bent the drivers side step to the point I had to climb out the other side and jump on it a few times to open the door. Now it just doesn't look perfectly straight... I would like sliders just as a peace of mind thing.
I’ve scrapped a lot of the Linex type coating off of my side steps. Some sliders with a somewhat upward slope would be nice for really the only type of wheeling available to us on the east coast. I have a Scab with high clearance bumpers and exhaust, a little more clearance in the middle would be nice. I’d prefer a bolt on versus a weld on option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter