Frame Kit, Bump Stops, and Deaver +3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rhino

rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks,

So far so good, the ride is very smooth which surprised me given the 2 ton truck appearance of the springs. I have not had a chance to really hammer on it yet, but will get an idea of it's off road feel tomorrow after we finish the other truck and get to go for a ride. I went with the ADD system since I am using their bumpers I am impressed with the quality of this kit as well. The fit was excellent, everything went in as described with no massaging so to speak to make it fit. The only modification we made at Jason's suggestion was to put a couple stitch welds on the bump pads to ensure they stay put and don't rotate. Looking forward to trying it out in Texas.

I will post the before and after measurements tomorrow, I was in a hurry this evening and left them sitting at the shop. We will get some better photos with my camera tomorrow as well, all I had today was my phone.