Fox Dual Valve for Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After seeing the grand ‘24 Raptor “reveal,” it got me thinking that perhaps the reason we’ve seen no aftermarket shock options from Fox for Gen 3 is because the next logical step is for them to make a dual valve shock, but they couldn’t release it before Ford did?

The Gen 3’s without the dual valve would need extra inputs though to control the additional valve, maybe we’ll see something from SDI that can do this? Fox/SDI, have at it, we’re waiting…

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could be right. If that’s not the reason Fox needs to get their shit together, we’ll be on to Gen 4 before they release something

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet Fox is making so much money building these shocks for Ford that they don’t care about aftermarket at this point for the Raptor. But at the same time I don’t see them going “hey these aftermarket shocks are great, they pick up where the manufacturer (and us) couldn’t deliver.”

Last edited: