Fox 3.0 tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Turbogoat324

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just saw this haha. I started with their recommended settings but to me it was just a little too stiff for on the road (I actually like that floaty ride on the streets) I backed off the slow speed compression a bit and I found a happy adjustment

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started a google sheets for different settings that people are using. PM and I can send you anyone a link. Then you can update it as you go along. I have played around with it a bit. I had RPG tune my suspension, worth the money. It is really dialed in on the rears, but the front I am still playing with....

nclemens

Reaction score
I started a google sheets for different settings that people are using. PM and I can send you anyone a link. Then you can update it as you go along. I have played around with it a bit. I had RPG tune my suspension, worth the money. It is really dialed in on the rears, but the front I am still playing with....

Did you're spreadsheet ever take off? I installed a set of 3.0s about a month ago and have been playing around with the settings. I started with the recommended setting from Fox and they are great but as others have stated it is a bit stiff for on road use especially in the rear. Anyone have good rear settings that work well with aftermarket leafs (Deaver +3)? I haven't had much of a chance to play in the dirt with them yet...

nclemens

Reaction score
I'm curious to what that is though as mine didn't come set with any preload.
If I remember correctly it was only like 6 or 7 full turns from the top. I ran them how fox sets them for maybe a week then I ended up turning mine down as low as they would go. It's still about an 1.5" of lift over stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter