Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or maybe it was the PLO stock LEDs one: (no change to 726-45-01)

726-26-02 x1xx xxxx xxxx
726-50-01 01xx

NousDefions

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just tired both, no change. Seems odd that nothing changed visually even though I changed the settings.

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, gonna ask a (hopefully not too) stupid question, but you're starting the truck AND putting it in Drive to check the results, right? Mine threw me off for a while, I was making FS changes w/no results, until I had that 'duhhh' moment. Started it, put it in gear, and presto...

NousDefions

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, gonna ask a (hopefully not too) stupid question, but you're starting the truck AND putting it in Drive to check the results, right? Mine threw me off for a while, I was making FS changes w/no results, until I had that 'duhhh' moment. Started it, put it in gear, and presto...
Not a dumb question at all. I am checking with the vehicle in drive. Still no change. Might just reset the BCM to factory and start from scratch on all mods.

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Any one in Ohio or near by that can help me with installing forscan and making changes to my truck. I'm willing to pay for the help or buy a case of beer or a bottle for the help.

Swamp Fox

Reaction score
Any one in Ohio or near by that can help me with installing forscan and making changes to my truck. I'm willing to pay for the help or buy a case of beer or a bottle for the help.
If you are ever in Arkansas I could help you or anyone else with Forscan. I am not an expert, but I have my truck doing what I want it to, especially deleting the dreaded "stop/start" function.

bmexline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2019 and am trying to find the "as built" 726-45-01 settings. Short version is that I lost the backup AND the screenshot of the original settings. I hate how bright the turn lamps are compared to the parking lights and want to try the parking lights by themselves. Anyone have them by chance? I went to Ford's site and looked up the "as built's" but they all don't match what I have on some other lines that I've not messed with so now I don't trust what Ford's site is saying was original.

Any help would be appreciated.

bmexline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, 802A.

After digging further. If you look at the google doc for FORScan, the tabs at the bottom show what each setting does. It shows the "7Fxx" setting "allow all DRL choices" so maybe I don't need to return this to the "as built". I'm wondering if I can just leave that setting alone and change the other two.

Will have to check it tonight, unless someone has some input on the subject.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Snapper

Reaction score
Sorry, 802A.

After digging further. If you look at the google doc for FORScan, the tabs at the bottom show what each setting does. It shows the "7Fxx" setting "allow all DRL choices" so maybe I don't need to return this to the "as built". I'm wondering if I can just leave that setting alone and change the other two.

Will have to check it tonight, unless someone has some input on the subject.

Thanks.

Check your pm.