Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the correct changes in FORScan for navigation entry while driving? ('17 SCREW 802A)

Are there any side effects? I have heard it disables the auto 911 dialing (okay with that). I don't want European style speed limit signs and British dudes speaking to me though. LOL

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it is available and yes it does disable 911 auto call. It does change speed limit sign to round instead of rectangle. It also adds and extra digit to the FM radio channel. The code is in the spreadsheet, which I don’t have with me at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Navigation while in motion
APIM 7D0-02-01 x7xx xxxx xxxx

I believe this is the correct code.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RomoLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone in San Diego area with FORScan that want to help with some tweaks in exchange for some beers? :favorites13:

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the follow up - if I decide to implement this change, now I have a better picture of what needs doing.
I know this is old... Is there a way to change the specified number to , let's say 42 or 38? If so, what code do you use, BCM or IPC?

Thanks