FordRaptorForum.com's Havoc 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the opportunity to get some great shots and have a good time with fellow raptor owners. See you there.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LVJ Motorsports will be at Havoc and I'm looking for an install to demonstrate. If you have been thinking about buying a radio or switch panel, Now is the time, I will do a free install to the first person who buys something.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm out... :/

I had cleared it with the wife and the CO but my Doc changed up my meds. Now I'm falling down, have tremors... back to square one. It's a move in the right direction (these meds are not as deadly as the old meds, lol) but it will take some time for me to adjust.

Take lots of pictures and stay out of the trees!

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I had cleared it with the wife and the CO but my Doc changed up my meds. Now I'm falling down, have tremors... back to square one. It's a move in the right direction (these meds are not as deadly as the old meds, lol) but it will take some time for me to adjust.

Hope you feel better soon!

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Oh No!!

Sorry to hear this Hugh.