FordRaptorForum.com's Havoc 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I have watched the video's. are there guides to help you navigate through the trails? are there certain trails that you may want to avoid because they may be setup for bigger suspension Raptors. I hear there is a pit area for people to hang out at and watch other raptors run. again just looking for anything that helps me be prepared for when we get there. is there a map of all the trails?

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I have watched the video's. are there guides to help you navigate through the trails? are there certain trails that you may want to avoid because they may be setup for bigger suspension Raptors. I hear there is a pit area for people to hang out at and watch other raptors run. again just looking for anything that helps me be prepared for when we get there. is there a map of all the trails?

You won't need a guide, it is very clearly marked on where to go.

You won't need to worry about the route a Stock Raptor can easily do the whole route.

No map of the route. We spend a full day putting up banners, marking etc.

NC Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LVJ Motorsports will be at Havoc and I'm looking for an install to demonstrate. If you have been thinking about buying a radio or switch panel, Now is the time, I will do a free install to the first person who buys something.

Is this deal still available?

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is, just not for the ford factory aux switch in the dash install. It takes too much time to remove the center console.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just stay away from the trees and you'll be good.

@Kanakry that reminds me, did someone chop that bitch of a tree down yet?

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody coming from or going through the Chicago-ish area (Plainfield, IL) willing to pick up a wheel/tire from a forum member there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tire pick up

I can help you out. Leaving Thursday at noon, I can meet someone at I-355 and I-80 if you can set it up.