GEN 2 Ford tracking info is total bs!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Why not then add a SC 5.2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get tickets in the Super Duty with a trailer...I don't think a blower on that would be safe.

Maybe it needs a 6.2 swap?!??! What would I do with the 5.2 [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word from the dealer my 10/18 build just showed up today! Last I spoke with ford on FB last week they said it was still awaiting shipment...

PW2006

Reaction score
Just got word from the dealer my 10/18 build just showed up today! Last I spoke with ford on FB last week they said it was still awaiting shipment...

That's great! Last week Ford told me mine shipped, but no ETA. I am in California, so I expect it would arrive within the next 2 weeks. It would be great if they surprised me early, but I am not holding my breath. Where are you located?

Just received an update from Ford FB when i asked how/when ETAs are updated. There is still no ETA on my truck, but it shipped on Dec 22.:
"ETAs can be updated at anytime once the vehicle is in production, but do often change when they are actually physically shipping. We have even seen some vehicles delivered with no ETA ever updating, so it can be frustrating.
Sarah"

Last edited:

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great! Last week Ford told me mine shipped, but no ETA. I am in California, so I expect it would arrive within the next 2 weeks. It would be great if they surprised me early, but I am not holding my breath. Where are you located?

Just received an update from Ford FB when i asked how/when ETAs are updated. There is still no ETA on my truck, but it shipped on Dec 22.:
"ETAs can be updated at anytime once the vehicle is in production, but do often change when they are actually physically shipping. We have even seen some vehicles delivered with no ETA ever updating, so it can be frustrating.
Sarah"

Ya, I'm pretty excited to get it. I had to order in a different state bc of finding a better deal but the order was place in northern Illinois. Its actually just about perfect timing because my previous DD got rear ended last week and looks like its going to be totaled so Im gonna need this truck!

I bet yours will be showing up anyday bc I got pretty much no info until the day it showed up other than its awaiting shipping. I know Sarah and all them really try to help but their tracking system apparently needs a major overhaul...