Ford OTA Update SDI e-Clik Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sct

Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues running SDI e-Clik on their Gen 3 Raptor? Off-road Warehouse in Corona installed the e-Clik system in early November. Flash forward to 12/26 and my truck bricked when attempting the 6.5.0 OTA update. I brought the car to the dealer and after two weeks, the truck was returned to me with advance track, drive modes, ACC, and a couple other features not working. I was told by the dealer that there was an issue with the ABS module as it was working properly but would not reconfigure. The dealer recommended I remove the e-Clik system then go from there to attempt to remedy the faults.

Has anyone had any issues with the e-Clik system or encountered a similar issue?

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to trouble shoot all youd need to do is unplug the two shock harness under the driver sider footwell near the firewall (look the instructions for eclik) and plug the factory ones back in, thatll bring it to stock.

No issues when you first got it?

OP
OP
S

sct

Reaction score
I have completely disconnected all of the SDI components and I am currently running the car as it came from the factory. I was told by ford that my car started throwing abs module faults right after the system was installed in early November.

Ford is at a loss which isn’t great, but I reached out to SDI and they were unsure and asked me to send it in and ORW will be taking a look at it next week.

I’m not trying to sh*t on anyone with this post, just seeing if anyone might know what’s going on.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
to trouble shoot all youd need to do is unplug the two shock harness under the driver sider footwell near the firewall (look the instructions for eclik) and plug the factory ones back in, thatll bring it to stock.

No issues when you first got it?
The gen 3 eClik is quite a but different than the gen 2. The gen 3 does not install in the drivers footwell anymore as the gen 3 completely exchanges the VDM module along the frane with a new eclik box

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The gen 3 eClik is quite a but different than the gen 2. The gen 3 does not install in the drivers footwell anymore as the gen 3 completely exchanges the VDM module along the frane with a new eclik box
whoops i missed what gen this was posted in