Ford Raptor Fuel Pump Fuse Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Sounds like my dealer that is 1 mile from me, hence why I drive 20 to go elsewhere. This kit can be ordered, I got mine from Tascaparts.com and came within 10 days. I do not have the issue or symptoms but going to do it anyways as I do not want to ever get into this stuck situation.

3104810cbf4ae6e9aa6a5d1cfbec0189.jpg

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's those low profile minis (not micros) then right? Just wanted to confirm as there are so many variations that may or may not work.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's correct, low-profile mini's. If you are desperate and don't have extras in the truck, you can use the fuse for the horn. It's the yellow 20amp located in the passenger footwell fuse box. Don't remember the number, you'll have to look in the book.

Anyone worried about getting stranded, just buy the kit and do it yourself. The instructions are good and it's not difficult.

Last edited:

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guess some people don't appreciate repeat business.

I sent the Ford Service Professional representative on the forum (Crystal I believe) a link to my post. Curious to get her thoughts on how everything transpired this morning.

Hi Sokoloka,

Thanks for reaching out. I received your message and sent back a reply.

Crystal

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like my dealer that is 1 mile from me, hence why I drive 20 to go elsewhere. This kit can be ordered, I got mine from Tascaparts.com and came within 10 days. I do not have the issue or symptoms but going to do it anyways as I do not want to ever get into this stuck situation.

3104810cbf4ae6e9aa6a5d1cfbec0189.jpg

Rick - did the kit come with the instruction manual or do we need to print the one from Desa?

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck wont start

Well this is interesting. Went out this morning to leave for work and the truck just cranks, won't start. I take the car to work and first thing I do is check the FRF. Low and behold what thread is at the top of the feed?? this one.

Interesting.

So for the next guy reading the thread mine is a 13 screw with 42k on the clock. I will check fuse #27 this evening and report back.

So nice to have a forum, even better a forum that has Crystal out there.....in cyber space......monitoring our individual cry's for help in the dark......like Batman.

Crystal is Batman.....hmmm

very odd. I need coffee pay me no mind.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
It may start right up. Several have had it be an intermittent issue. I had it not work the 1 time. Hit the forum and the fix was right there. Pulled fuse when I got home and the fuse #27 was brown and swelled up. The fuse block was not yet deformed.

Buy the kit and do it yourself or drop off at the ford dealer and PRAY and PAY! Hummm? I like that. Maybe I will use it every time I need Ford Service.

IT'S TIME TO PRAY AND PAY for that drive line noise or tranny clank! SHIT!

BDRAG