Ford Raptor Forum's "Havoc in the Hills: 2" Official Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewHere

Reaction score
FarFromStock, let me know if you are ever around South FL or want to take the truck out for some dirt time. I haven't really explored your neck of the woods.

t_j, thanks for the thread. Very helpful.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm trying to decide if we will make it this year. And since my number 8 is now taken that almost makes me not wanna go now haha jk!

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick question(yes I know this is just like last year) would the primary hotel really be sold out already? The person working the desk said she didn't think they were booked yet she couldn't process a reservation. Said someone would look into it and call me back tomorrow. Just curious if anyone else heard the same thing?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick question(yes I know this is just like last year) would the primary hotel really be sold out already? The person working the desk said she didn't think they were booked yet she couldn't process a reservation. Said someone would look into it and call me back tomorrow. Just curious if anyone else heard the same thing?

Hi Mark,

I recall Sitdown saying the same thing when he tried to reserve a room there, so there does appear to be some confusion on their end.

I spoke to a Heather when I booked at the Comfort Inn, and had no issues.

OP
OP
WorldTour

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Mark,

I recall Sitdown saying the same thing when he tried to reserve a room there, so there does appear to be some confusion on their end.

I spoke to a Heather when I booked at the Comfort Inn, and had no issues.

I will call our contact over there and have her convey the info to her staff.
Mark

OP
OP
WorldTour

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reminder! If you want to choose your # for the event you have to be registered by 12pm (Noon) EST today!

Also Do not forget to give use your shirt sizes when you register.
Mark