Ford Raptor Forum's "Havoc in the Hills: 2" Official Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewHere

Reaction score
Can someone point me to an inexpensive (even temporary) way to mount the tire to the truck bed for this event?
Also,
- Radio recommendation?
- Helmets - motorcycle full-face OK?

Thanks!

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone point me to an inexpensive (even temporary) way to mount the tire to the truck bed for this event?
Also,
- Radio recommendation?
- Helmets - motorcycle full-face OK?

Thanks!

Yes, pickup a radio from Jason... On the chance you somehow and accidentally change the language to Chinese, he gives you a new one right there on the trail! :hidesbehindsofa:

plenty of guys use pretty basic setups for strapping the tire down. Pickup a few of these dodge D-rings and use them under your bed bolts with some ratchet straps.

05104500AA. Chrysler. RING. RING-RETAINER. Cargo Retainers - With Windows; Cargo Retainers - Without Windows.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, pickup a radio from Jason... On the chance you somehow and accidentally change the language to Chinese, he gives you a new one right there on the trail! :hidesbehindsofa:

plenty of guys use pretty basic setups for strapping the tire down. Pickup a few of these dodge D-rings and use them under your bed bolts with some ratchet straps.

05104500AA. Chrysler. RING. RING-RETAINER. Cargo Retainers - With Windows; Cargo Retainers - Without Windows.

I have to remember to reprogram that one.

FYI I am no longer selling handheld radios. I feel that they are ineffective for the type of events that we do. There are times that handheld radios cannot reach the lead or chase trucks in a pack of 15.

There are areas at Havoc in the Hills that you will not reach the base camp/vendor row while on out the track with a handheld.

While radios are mandatory for most events and handhelds are acceptable per the rules I highly suggest the use of a Mobile Radio in the 50-60w range.