Ford Raptor Forum's "Havoc in the Hills: 2" Official Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I met someone at the event who told me there is a local Raptor group that runs at rausch about a weekend a month. If anyone can get me in touch with this group please send me their info. I loved it and what to get back out there.

Thanks as always,

frank

Frank,
That is the Mid-Atlanta Ford Raptor Association. They typically post on FRF when they head up there.

Another close run to you would be rise of the Phoenix.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=751553

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I met someone at the event who told me there is a local Raptor group that runs at rausch about a weekend a month. If anyone can get me in touch with this group please send me their info. I loved it and what to get back out there.

Thanks as always,

frank

I/We usually post on FRF when we attend Rausch Creek. Not sure when the next one will be with the holidays, etc. coming up but I was thinking maybe try to attend when snow is on the course. I spoke to Bernie and he said it was doable. We are on Facebook mostly, link in signature.